Monday 2 November 2015

Thanks Running Man

Let's start off with how I even got into this Kpop frenzy world! Lets just say one day I have come across many youtube videos and all of a sudden I saw running man! I got addicted to watch all of the running man episodes and totally fell in love with the characters ( expecially Yoo Jae Suk :D). I remember I wanted to watch something funny, and when I wrote that in google I got a lot of suggestions, but my oh my I didn't know that would change my life. Day after day I started to get to understand some of what they were saying as well ( even though there was subtitles I understood the words they kept on repeating like omo and aish!). They started bringing guests in their shows and the whole concept was very new to me ( even the words popping on the screen). This was my first Korean show ever and trust me it was the best that actually got me hooked! I seriously would recommend anyone who was like me or is looking for a show to watch, you should watch running man!! Anyways I used to like song joong ki, but he sadly left for the army, and than I watched the episode with BigBang in it and it totally changed my life! I fell in love with G Dragon the most and totally became a VIP since then. I remember wanting to listen to korean songs, but mostly liked Exo songs (yes I was an Exo fan). But ever since I started to listen to BigBang songs, I started to forget who Exo was :D. Definitley till this day on Im a BigBang fan, and wish to go to their concert, but unfortunately people buy their tickets way ahead than me -_-. I would recommend lietening to BigBang, not just because of G Dragon's sexiness or Taeyang's beautiful voice, but because of their songs as a group is just so catchy that it will actually get you hooked like Bae Bae or Bang Bang Bang!

                                                              Running Man Photo

                                                                      BigBang Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment